[Hidden-tech] advice on problem with Outlook Express

Anthony Vlamis intellagent at att.net
Sat Apr 5 16:34:11 EDT 2008

  Would anyone perhaps know what i did to my Outlook Express mail client that would prevent my sent 3 mails from showing  up in my outbox.

  Ive been using OE for 12 yrs now and while i know it's not as robust as Oulook i have just gotten used to it, like an old lounge chair. But 2 days ago my e mails stopped being registered in my current version (2003 i think) .  I have checked and doublechecked.  The people i am e mailing do in fact get my messages, but i have no record of them because my sent box/folder doesn't list any e mails since 04/03.  don't know if i did someething wrong of what but i can't find a fix in FAQ or h elp.  Any ideas would be appreciated. I have heard that sometimes the software corrupts and you have to reload but i no longer have my OEM disk.  And what a cop-out that seems to be, at least to  me.

  so if you please my advance thanks for some extra braincells.

  Anthony Vlamis
  Author Money Minutes with Bob Hardcastle and
  A-Z Intl Affililate....

  Forestburgh, New York 12777

  845-794-2930