[Hidden-tech] Williamsburg Technology Cmte Looking for new members

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:28:52 EDT 2008

Hello,
The Williamsburg Technology Committee is looking for a few residents of
Williamsburg to join our cmte. We're working to overhaul the town's website,
streamline the town's technology infrastructure and improve our local cable
channel. Please spread the word if you know someone who lives in
Williamsburg that might be interested. They can contact me off-list. Thanks
a bunch and have a swell day.

News Flash / Self-Congratulatory-Pat-On-The-Back:
Reelife Productions Wins 2008 TELLY AWARD
for "Establishing a Local Historic District" video
(MA Historic Commission state contract)

Regards,

Tom Adams
Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707
Williamsburg, MA, USA
www.reelifeproductions.com
www.youtube.com/reelife