[Hidden-tech] Web grabber

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 16:35:48 EDT 2007

I have tried SiteSucker and Blue Crab and have not been particularly happy
with either. As you said, some links to do not work and sometimes the
programs get hung up in the download process. Perhaps someone can recommend
something better?

Thanks,

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* A Taste of Mindfulness:
> Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.
> Tuesday, September 25, 6:30­8:30 pm

* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: