[Hidden-tech] business plan writer needed

Rick Feldman rfeldman at cpubtech.com
Sat Sep 22 13:22:53 EDT 2007

I understood izzy's inquiry differently than either you (Eric) or
Sheldon did: I understood that he had a friend seeking assistance in
developing and producing a business plan. I do that, as well as
coaching, business strategy development, market development, and
organizational development (I work with both commercial and
not-for-profit enterprises). I've found over the years that many (and
perhaps most) exceptionally talented and bright entrepreneurs benefit
from professional assistance: get all the questions asked, walk
through critical analysis of a project or business idea, analyze the
financials thoroughly and realistically, and develop a clear business
map that helps the owner move forward with a greater sense of
deliberate, purposeful action. The final written plan is, of course,
in the words and based on the ideas of the owner; it reflects only
what the owner is really committed to accomplishing, it is not a
wishful thinking or fiction of any kind.

The well crafted business plan first, then, helps guide the business
owners and decision makers. And if it's truly well crafted ---
truthful, honest, sharp-edged, complete, containing a well thought
out analysis and strategy, well written --- then it becomes useful if
and when the business owner seeks additional financing.

I offer myself as just one more resource to those business people
seeking to be successful on purpose.

Rick

Rick Feldman
OnPurpose