[Hidden-tech] extracting audio too

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 17:46:42 EDT 2007

After using MactheRipper for the initial extraction, I have found the
program called Visual Hub to be very useful because it can convert to a
variety of video formats (suitable for web sites, transferring to my iPod,
etc.).

Regards,

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* A Taste of Mindfulness:
> Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.
> Tuesday, September 25, 6:30­8:30 pm

* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: