[Hidden-tech] * ACCELERATED NETWORKING dinner event Tues, Sept 25 *

Shana V. Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Thu Sep 20 11:05:32 EDT 2007

A friendly invitation to the H-T community to attend a dynamic "accelerated
networking" dinner event

Tuesday, September 25, from 6-8:30pm at the Yankee Pedlar Inn in Holyoke

* CAREER-LIFE BALANCE: TIPS FOR TAMING THE WHIRLWIND TUNNEL *

with "Coach DQ" - Dawn Quesnel, President of Career Life Balance (originally
from East Longmeadow)

Dawn will provide specific strategies, tips and tools to equip you to manage
the many demands and details of your H-T style life, preventing it from
becoming the dreaded "whirlwind tunnel" that saps your energy, efficiency
and impact..

For details, directions and to register:
<https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=6782> link to
eWomenNetwork event site.  (Offered by www.eWomenNetwork.com
<http://www.ewomennetwork.com/> , but men are welcome too.  It's a little
short notice, but if you register before Saturday, I will provide a $10
refund at the door, reversing the $5 late premium and giving you another $5
off. :-))   Display tables are available if you'd like to showcase your work
to the gathering (includes one minute intro), and we will also have a table
set aside for business cards and info on any workshops that you offer.

For those of you who aren't familiar, the Yankee Pedlar is an historic New
England Inn, warm and inviting, right off of Rt 91.  We will enjoy informal
networking, a wonderful dinner, Dawn's workshop, and two rounds of
facilitated "accelerated networking," giving you an opportunity to share and
exchange with new friends at two different tables * who you are * what you
have to offer * what you are looking for in the next 30 days *  what you are
looking to spend money on.  We promote a "giving first" approach,
encouraging participants to generously share ideas, resources and
connections, to everyone's benefit.   Our community is beautifully diverse,
connecting creative entrepreneurs, professionals, business owners and
artists.  So join us, and bring along a friend or two!

The H-T event on Tuesday night was high value and great fun, so for those
who missed it (and for my new friends who attended),

please join us next Tuesday for more great networking.

Being in the company of other dynamic, inspired and motivated friends is
great fuel for the soul, and it's also good for business!

eWomenNetwork - Western Mass is a local chapter of an emerging movement,
with over 15,000 members connecting at unique networking events throughout
the US and Canada.  Our desire is to accelerate your progress by empowering
you with valuable new friendships with other enterprising individuals and
professionals, expanding your vision and creating access to the ideas,
resources and connections that you seek.
<http://www.ewomennetwork.com/conf2007/C07Retro/C07Video-Choice.html> Click
here to see video clip of 2007 International Conference, and catch the fire
of the vision!

 I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Shana

Shana V. Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net> www.infiniteworth.net

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

Infinite World Travel

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz> www.infiniteworldtravel.biz

eWomenNetwork