[Hidden-tech] Logo designer

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Tue Sep 18 10:19:00 EDT 2007

Hi Cynthia,

You might want to go a different route to keep the price down. I have
used a company called Logo Mojo in the past. For a flat fee, they will
produce a number of different designs for you to choose from. Granted,
it would mean not working with a local designer, but the price is right
(as is the quality of their work). Packages start at $295.00.

Here's the URL:

http://www.logo-mojo.com/

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
Web, Email and Print Solutions for Future-minded Businesses
Reply to: lynn at starstruckdesign.com
http://www.starstruckdesign.com
http://www.shopwesternmass.com