[Hidden-tech] Advice on Online Backup Options

Dan Kirsch dtkboomer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:14:53 EDT 2007

Here's hoping that some Hidden Techies who are techier than I (which is
probably everyone) can provide some guidance to me on the options for an
online storage service to back up my hard drive files.  I'm feeling like a
responsible grown up these days and have determined that I really ought to
be backing up my business and personal files on a regular basis.  I also
recognize that the online "set it and forget it" type services will suit me
best as I am more likely to choose to clean the gutters or rotate my
tires than to run a back up myself.

I've read a bunch of anonymous reviews but trust this group's collective
wisdom far more.  Anyone out there have experience with and recommendations
on which services to steer toward or avoid?

Thanks.

--
Dan Kirsch
Florence, Massachusetts USA