[Hidden-tech] Treos?

Steven Solomon ssol at interactiveguild.com
Wed Oct 31 09:40:28 EDT 2007

David,

I'd like to make an addendum to my griping about the form of the
Treo. It just dawned to me that my constant fumbling over the
location of the volume controls when using the phone is due to the
fact that I'm left handed. Thus, I have to hold the thing in my right
hand when writing or doing anything else. The problem goes away when
I hold it in my left hand! If you're a righty, it might suit you fine.

DAVID F. FARKAS wrote:

>    ** The author of this post was a Good Dobee.
>    ** You too can help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
> --
> Hi folks..
> I've been considering getting a Palm based smart phone. I have a
> venerable Handspring Visor, which, while it hums along happily, is
> pretty basic. I figure it's time to upgrade and I might as well
> consolidate devices.
> That said, I've never lived with a smart phone. I'd appreciate
> feedback from anyone who live with a Treo. Comments on which model
> is 'good enough'? I don't need heavy duty online services or
> elaborate media features. I'd use the camera, video and maybe
> listen to MP3s. Probably would not use web features because of the
> service costs.
> Are there any other smart phones, besides Palm One Treo's, that
> still use the Palm OS?
> And... if anyone has a Treo they would like to sell or pass along
> that would be just ducky as well.
> Thanx for your help
> David

Steven Solomon
ssol at interactiveguild.com
http://www.interactiveguild.com
Mobile: 413.537.4536
Home Office: 413.585.0229

In The Maze of a Networked World, We Help You See Around Corners.