[Hidden-tech] Epson 7600 Printer problems

Mark & Mary Knox mrknox at verizon.net
Tue Oct 30 20:47:37 EDT 2007

Does anyone support or have experience with the Epson 7600 printers?

My problem is: no matter how many times I clean the heads, my test
patterns come out randomly worse or better. Occasionally when the
test pattern is good the prints are fine. But more and more I cannot
get a good pattern after multiple cleanings and I am wasting ink.
Would the maintenance tank cause these inconsistencies -or- do the
heads need some additional attention?

Mark Knox

413 532 4316 (hm)