[Hidden-tech] On-Line Shared Calendars

Avi Gladstone agladst at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 22:19:34 EDT 2007

Hi All

I am looking for a good, easy to use on-line calendar that can be shared. Features I'm looking for are ease of interface, color coding for each individuals appointments and for shared appointments, and the ability to enter items that repeat. Please let me know what you've used and liked.

I've been using Airset, which I really liked. But, after using my SystemSuite5 utility to do a routine quick file clean, I was  not only unable to log on to my specific calendar with Airset, but can't even access the Airset home page. If anyone has had this problem and can help me fix this I would appreciate it.

Thanks for help in either area

Avi Gladstone
Warm and Toasty Windows-Insulated Window Shades