[Hidden-tech] Buying Quark for a non-profit

Deborah Chandler deborahchandler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 11:28:54 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I need to purchase Quark for a non-profit and am trying to get the
least expensive price.

In calling Quark directly, they offer it for $249. for version 7.3.

I have searched the Tech Soup website, but can't find anything better
than that price, and all their links seem to lead to Quark's website
directly.

Does anyone know of a better price, or where I could find a used, but
legally registerable copy? It doesn't have to be the absolute newest,
but it needs to run well on a Mac OSX system.

Thanks,
Deb