[Hidden-tech] Northampton meeting space for Oct 26/30

Dan Mishkind dan at purebranding.com
Fri Oct 19 11:34:47 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Does anyone have to rent, or can you recommend, a highly comfortable,
creative and light-filled meeting space to hold 6 people for two full
working days on Friday Oct. 26 and Tuesday Oct. 30.  Needs to be in the
Northampton area.

We're holding two brainstorming sessions and need it to be out of the normal
workspaces for ourselves and our client.

If need be we can rent a hotel meeting space, but thought there might be
something a bit unusual out there and more conducive to creative thought.

Thanks very much,

Dan Mishkind
Principal
Pure Branding, Inc.