[Hidden-tech] webcam, mac, pc

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Mon Oct 15 14:22:11 EDT 2007

Hi Julie,

You may need to use a cross-platform application such as Skype
(http://www.skype.com). I have done many Mac-to-Windows video calls with
Skype. Also, I have read many positive comments about SightSpeed
(http://www.sightspeed.com/)

Regards,

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* A Taste of Mindfulness:
> Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.
> Tuesday, November 27, 6:30­8:30 pm

* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: