[Hidden-tech] Mac behaving strangely

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharassociates.com
Sat Oct 13 10:33:57 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

You are a wonderful helpful group.

So far,  I have fixed permissions, installed SmartReporter and done a
full back up of my computer. I'm feeling a bit chagrined that I
forgot about repairing disk permissions - they were a MESS! and I
used to do it on a semi-regular basis.

So now I'm in a wait-and-see if that resolved my problem. I do know
that a shut down of my computer was likiety-split (spelling?) unlike
the long-drawn out process it was before. Is a long time shutting
down a symptom of permissions issues?  The computer does seem better.

Thanks all for your thoughts and advice. I hope others reading this
who have Macs will consider doing the maintenance on disk permissions.

Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar, M.Div.
Pluhar Associates
802.451.1941