[Hidden-tech] CFO wanted - flexible terms

cborowiec at bankofny.com cborowiec at bankofny.com
Mon Oct 1 09:17:28 EDT 2007

Good morning. An associate of mine who runs a real estate business
(developing a REIT) in Hartford and NYC is looking for a CFO on an
interim basis that may lead to a more full-time schedule.

I realize this may not be the best geographical fit, however my contact
is flexible and believes in getting things done with the right person
under their working terms (i.e., at home, etc.) If anyone out there is
aware of anyone interested in CFO-work for a real estate company, I will
pass on contact information. Thank you.

Christopher T. Borowiec
BNY Mellon Wealth Management
203-226-2938
203-803-0856 (c)

CONFIDENTIAL

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Please refer to http://disclaimer.bankofny.com/eu.htm for disclosures relating to European legal entities.