[Hidden-tech] rss feeds - paid consult

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 13:12:10 EDT 2007

Hello. I am looking to set up a paid consultation with someone who
has successfully set up RSS feeds for both blogs and podcasts. I have
a couple of clients who are looking to do this. So, if you have a
track record in both of these areas, or want to refer someone who
does, please email me off list. I will be glad to share any good
results I get with the list when the process is complete. I will
provide more details to the person(s) that are referred to me.

note that I'm on the road this week, so it may be early next week
before I am able to follow up on individual referrals, though I hope
to respond this week from the road.

Thank you,

Jon Reed
jonreed at earthlink.net