[Hidden-tech] Fwd: e-Learning Developer- long term contract in Springfield, MA

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 12:44:08 EST 2007

FYI, in case anyone's interested. I'm just passing this along from
another list. I don't know anything more than what you see here.
Please contact Donna directly if you are interested.

Ron

Ron Miller
Freelance Technology Writing Since 1988
Contributing Editor, EContent Magazine

email: ronsmiller at ronsmiller.com
blog: http://byronmiller.typepad.com
web: http://www.ronsmiller.com

Winner of the 2006 and 2007 Apex Award for Publication Excellence/
Feature Writing

Begin forwarded message: