[Hidden-tech] nonprofit CRM

Doug Wheat wheat.doug at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:32:17 EST 2007

I volunteer with a small local land trust that would like to update its
membership database software to a CRM type application.  We have a small
membership, about 300 people.  I would like to move to an online database so
that several of our board members can access the information.  In addition
to tracking membership, renewals, and individual donations we would like to
continue to track volunteers for projects and to be able to email members.
Of course we would like to keep our costs low and have something that is
simple to use.  After scouting around the web I identified Wild apricot,
salesforce.com, and etapestry as potential solutions (although Wild apricot
seems a bit expensive).  Does anyone have experience with any of these
applications for small nonprofits?  Any other suggestions are appreciated as
well.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Doug Wheat
Florence, MA