[Hidden-tech] NPR/ Times miss the real story

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sat Nov 17 11:08:48 EST 2007

Wow!

NPR and the New York Times in one week all touting home-based companies.

Only they are missing that this is so much bigger. It's the rise of
the virtual economy with many variations, from small entrepreneurs
with big dreams renting space to major corporations like Arch
Chemical allowing sales/marketing and others to work from home and
hardly ever see an office interior. That's far different from
teleworking where you check in pretty regularly and may even have a
home office.

Lots of information on this trend is posted at www.hidden-tech.net
where we have conducted original research for over five years.

But, hey, at least we aren't fighting for legitimacy. Data or no, the
world is catching on.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder