[Hidden-tech] Thanks, Re: Video on demand services?

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:00:08 EST 2007

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your thoughts and recommendations on how my client might
best distribute her videos. After I forwarded your messages to her, she
realized that because of the length of the videos and her budget
constraints, she might do best to just find a way to cheaply duplicate DVDs
and mail them to her students. Rich Roth pointed out that even with a
high-speed connection, it's not so easy to squint at a little box on the
computer screen for 2-4 hours, and I think that was a big consideration for
my client.

Thanks again, and any recommendations for cheap DVD duplication would be
appreciated too!

-Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com
http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/