[Hidden-tech] Video on demand services?

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:30:38 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a client who runs a distance learning program. She currently sends
DVDs back and forth to her students through the mail, but she'd like to move
to a system where they could view the videos online. She has some
constraints (please see below) and would need this to be a low-cost or free
service. Does anyone have recommendations?

Thanks very much -
Anne