[Hidden-tech] Mac special deal

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:30:51 EST 2007

> Apple is offering this special deal:  If you buy Office 2004 for
> Mac before January 14, you can upgrade to Mac Special Media Edition
> when it comes out this winter for $6.99.
>
> Does anyone know about this?  What are your thoughts?
>
> Wendy F.

Here's the Apple deal for $400 that includes the free upgrade later:
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?
spart=T9189LL%2FA

And on Amazon pre-order of http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-
Office-2008-Special-Media/dp/B000XHE0Q0 pre-order price for Mac
Special Edition is $475

I think these both apply to standard edition.  Unless there are other
editions out there or you just bought a new apple (I did and I think
my copy of MS Office for Mac is much cheaper than $400).  It looks
like shipping is free.  I can't think of any other problems really,
as long as you are sure that you want Office, it seems like a great
deal.  What are your concerns?
All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846
Click here for Whole Health Expo website including information about
our events and applications