[Hidden-tech] Mac special deal

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue Nov 6 17:31:14 EST 2007

OK Thanks for mentioning MacLink and I can't missing commenting on this one.
Since Dataviz was my babe, it came about because I was at the conference
in New Orleans
where the mac was released in '84 (yes the one the famous commercial was
about,
and fell in love with what Steve had done.

We started MacLink because of the lack of business software for the Mac,
and Apple's 1st attempt to
take the mac corporate- we even taught Apple sales reps out to fill out
their expense report to buy
copies of MacLink to do demos -- I will stop reminiscing at this point.

BUT MacLink is a converter and you really need to balance what you want
from the package,
just for your use or for sharing -- there is part of MacLink available
as standard with most Macs,
but I've lost track of exactly what ships now.

Also there is always a free fully functional office package 'open office'
The mac version is at: http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/download/index.html

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/