[Hidden-tech] * Power of Building Strategic Alliances - holiday networking event *

Shana V. Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Mon Nov 5 14:50:39 EST 2007

Invitation to a special eWomenNetwork holiday networking event, Nov 27, 5:30
- 9pm, with "accelerated networking," live festive music, dinner, silent
auction fundraiser, and holiday shopping in support of local women's
businesses - a valuable evening of celebrating, connecting and supporting
women and their ventures!

We want to meet you personally, learn about your business, exchange ideas
and connections and together enjoy an evening of great company, food and
fun, so join us! If you haven't attended an eWomenNetwork event yet, mark
your calendar now, invite a friend (or two or three :-)) and join us!   If
you own a business, are starting one, work from home, or would like to, we
want to help advance, connect and promote you and support your success.

Karen Hinds, speaker, author and CEO of http://workplacesuccess.com will
fuel our minds with her expertise on the Power of Building Strategic
Alliances, empowering us to network effectively, build valuable
relationships, and align with others to propel our growth and impact.

Check out all the details and register right online @
https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=7542. Come out and
connect with other motivated, creative, resourceful women. We are mobilizing
for greater visibility and extraordinary success in 2008!

Tables available if you'd like to showcase/market your business.  Women come
seeking ideas/referrals/services to support their business growth and we
want to know what you have to offer and do business with you.  We also want
to purchase with intention this holiday season and support local
women/businesses, so share your creative wares!  Add to your online
registration by Nov 20, and we'll be in touch.

It'll be a great night for all.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Shana

Shana V. Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net> www.infiniteworth.net

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

Infinite World Travel

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz> www.infiniteworldtravel.biz

Managing Director

eWomenNetwork - Western Mass

 <http://www.ewomennetwork.com> www.ewomennetwork.com

#1 resource for connecting and promoting women and their businesses

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz/>

  <http://bms.burnlounge.com/deliver.aspx?c=bsa4>