[Hidden-tech] Web URL hijack

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Tue Nov 6 11:50:20 EST 2007

Something new to me, and perhaps something for us to watch out for...

My URL has been hijacked. There is a new site up on it
(www.nationalwireless and www.national-wireless.com). The new site is
strictly advertising. It pretends to be a search engine, but it only
searchs among a limited number of advertisers.

As I understand it the "pointing" to the URL has been changed. It appears
that www.NuSeek.com is also involved. I have found several other emails
complaining about this.

For us that are very busy, we should take (find?) the time to check our
websites. I have no idea how long this has been going on, nor how many
clients I may have lost.

If any are interested, www.rf-wireless.com is a representation of my real
site. The other two 'pointed' to this one.

Jim Ussailis
ussailis at shaysnet.com
ussailis at verizon.net