[Hidden-tech] Inexpensive ISP / Hosting service recommendations?

Charles Uchu Strader sales at gaiahost.coop
Mon Nov 5 16:17:46 EST 2007

And besides Crocker.  Two other established local hosting companies:

GAIA Host Collective ( http://www.gaiahost.coop )
* I'm one of the worker-owners of GAIA Host.  We offer discounted rates
for accounts with multiple domains and do the following: domain
registration, ssl certificates, web hosting, email hosting, managed web
applications, dedicated servers, broadcast email newsletter, discussion
listservs, open source apps (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Perl, MySQL, Apache,
Lighttpd), Cold Fusion, MS SQL Server.  If you'd like some references
I'd be happy to pass them through.

Jagfly Hosting ( http://www.jagflyhosting.com/ )

~Charles Uchu Strader