[Hidden-tech] Cell Phones and EMF Risks Study

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Fri Nov 2 14:51:23 EDT 2007

Responding to the thread and Jim's post...

First thought...
I had several conversations with a scientist in Toronto who
specializes in the affects of electromagnetic radiation on human
health. She was interested in my work and we swapped stories.

For example she has uncovered that 'dirty' electricity... in which
other frequencies are riding the electrical current like it's a
carrier wave... affects certain disorders including diabetes and
fibromyalgia. If they filter the power in the home to produce a clean
sine wave of electric power the occupant's symptoms improve. They
have yet to prove a causal link but they have data on improving
health outcomes by removing this phenomenon. (So perhaps WiFi, FM
radio or intercoms over your house wiring is not a good idea?)

Her take on BlueTooth is that it is relatively harmless because it is
such a low power signal. Cell phones have to SHOUT to connect to the
system. BlueTooth headsets whisper to connect with the phone (her
metaphor.) So her research suggests the signal strength is a major factor.

Her tentative conclusion is that BlueTooth is safer than holding the
phone to your head or using a wired headset.

Second thought...
Which is a more powerful stressor , immune suppressant, cause of
illness... the possible effects of these devices or the repeated
emotional concern that they might have a detrimental effect?

All illness is caused by immune failure, not by the external stress.
The external stress is opportunistic. We can and should limit
exposure to toxic substances and devices when we can AND perhaps more
importantly, we can decide that we are and will be healthy and that
we will NOT agree with the people saying 'the sky is falling...and
it's falling on YOU.'

Many blessings,
David