[Hidden-tech] Cell Phones and EMF Risks Study

Charles Uchu Strader sales at gaiahost.coop
Fri Nov 2 11:01:51 EDT 2007

Duane Dale wrote:

>     Cell Phones and EMF Risks Study
>
>     There are finally some long term studies coming out and the
>     results are
>     not good.  ...   The studies impact relates both to cell phones
>     [and] also common
>     cordless phones and other EMF emitting devices (like high power lines)
>

> Does anyone know whether bluetooth earpieces are suspect too?

My read of it.  Bluetooth is also a RF technology, also in the 2.4GHz
spectrum.  Bluetooth devices are typically lower power than a cell phone
or wifi device in your computer, but there is still exposure in that
scenario.

The report is less about specific devices and more about how much
exposure in aggregate.

Charles