[Hidden-tech] Re: RSS readers

Sheldon F. Finlay sheldon at jagfly.com
Thu Nov 1 14:44:52 EDT 2007

I've been very happy using NewsGator products to keep up with a couple
hundred blogs. For the PC I use FeedDemon and for my MacBook I use
NetNewsWire. If you do use multiple computers the software will sync
your feeds between them provided you use the same NewsGator account. The
software comes with a nominal $29.95 license but you can download a
30-day trial.

http://www.newsgator.com/Individuals/Default.aspx

--

Sheldon F. Finlay