[SPAM] Re: [Hidden-tech] Inexpensive ISP / Hosting service recommendations?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Nov 5 16:46:11 EST 2007

A year ago my son & I acquired Shaysnet. Shaysnet is now run as part of
National Wireless, Inc.

We have been planning to offer hosting services as well as email accts.
Something for a reasonable price, payable once / 6mos or year. We even take
MC & Visa.

Want to get in on the ground floor?

Jim Ussailis
jim at nationalwireless.com

PS. Take a look at our web page, www.nationalwireless.com

PPS. We still have & offer dial-up for those in the country.