[Hidden-tech] Getting a last-minute passport

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri May 18 09:16:29 EDT 2007

I don't recall all the details but as I recall it came down to going to
the key passport offices,
Boston for MA, Stamford for CT (maybe Hartford has one) and waiting in
the line.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/