[Hidden-tech] 1-800 conferencing

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Thu May 17 12:27:18 EDT 2007

At 10:03 AM 5/17/2007, you wrote:
>I increasingly need to set up conference calls with clients and
>various people working on projects.
>
>I'm looking for a good service that's reasonably priced.

         If you need less than 96 seats, I've had a lot of success
with www.freeconferencecall.com

         You can create as many numbers as you want. No charge for up
to, as I recall, 96 seats. You have to re-register every few months,
but that's a minor inconvenience since you would usually be sending
an email for each call anyway so the number changing is irrelevant.

         There are others competing with them as well.

         Blessings,
         David