[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Your Personal Conference Call Number

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Thu May 17 11:16:12 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

I coincidentally just get this spam about a free teleconferencing
service. I don't know anything
about it, but it may be worth looking into. The link in the email is
broken from my forwarding,
but you can find it by Googling "easyfreeconferencing".

Best regards,
Stefan

>Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:49:22 -0400
>From: "FreeConferencing" <FreeConferencing at drewndark.com>
>Subject: SPAM-MED:  Your Personal Conference Call Number
>To: stefan at databasewebworks.com
>Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
>
>[]
>

>EasyFreeConferencing strives to make phone conferences as simple as
>possible. Talk free with friends, coworkers, or family just by
>entering your name and email­it's that easy.
>    * FREE conferencing – We'll never ask for your credit card
>    * 24/7 access
>    * On demand - no reservations needed
>    * Up to 150 participants and 3 hours per call
>Get Your FREE conference number now
>[]
>
>This email was sent by a 3rd party on behalf of EFC. EFCdoes not
>have your email address.
>To stop receiving email regarding this AD ONLY, go to
><http://drewndark.com/c/TXJE7kFDvVR2rI-fxZ3WZw.html?2>www.dnelist.com
>  or Contact EFC, 268 Bush St. #4329, San Francisco, CA 94104
>To unsubscribe,
><http://drewndark.com/u/TXJE7kFDvVR2rI-fxZ3WZw.html>click here below
>[]
><http://drewndark.com/u/TXJE7kFDvVR2rI-fxZ3WZw.html>

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com

CoachVille: For coaches and people taking teleclasses
<http://www.cvcommunity.com/?af=69474>http://www.cvcommunity.com?af=69474