[Hidden-tech] Looking for POS and related help

Daniel Fried dan at creativeconstructs.com
Wed May 16 11:49:40 EDT 2007

We have a potential project that needs to integrate a web-based sales
solution with a new POS system and some form of WAP system for sales and
verification.

The web based stuff is what we do, but I'm not really up on dealing with
things like cash drawers, credit card scanners, ticket printers and bar-code
scanners and would like to find someone familiar with those aspects of this
kind of system to help estimate and hopefully build the system.

If you are such a person/company or can offer a recommendation for one, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Dan

Dan Fried