[Hidden-tech] Job opening at iSold It in Westfield

Deborah Chandler deborahchandler at comcast.net
Tue May 15 16:49:57 EDT 2007

Hi Hidden Techies,

Do you know of anyone that loves working with customers and eBay that
would be interested in this job?

It's a fun place! Check it out!  Their website is: http://
www.isolditstore.com/148/home.html

Deb Chandler

This job listing is originally from craigslist:

  iSold It on eBay is hiring!

What is iSold It?

iSold It is a new chain of eBay drop-off stores. Customers bring in
the stuff they want to sell, we sell it on eBay and then they get
paid. It’s that simple!

We're looking for an outgoing individual with a great personality who
can work 4 -5 days a week, including Saturdays. Compensation is
around $7-$9/hour to start, with increases based on merit.
Responsibilities include greeting customers and explaining our
services, researching all sorts of unique items, photographing and
writing descriptions, and answering questions from potential buyers.

Help us grow the business and we'll help you grow too! Experience
selling and/or buying on eBay is a plus. Must be able to lift a
minimum of 30 lbs.

Email your resume to info.ma0148 at i-soldit.com, include your eBay ID,
a short description of yourself and what it is you’re looking for in
a job. No phone calls, please.