[Hidden-tech] Need videographer for 3 hours Thursday morning, May 17th

Deborah Chandler deborahchandler at comcast.net
Mon May 14 20:28:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I thought I had one lined up, but haven't been able to finalize the
plan, and it's only 2 days away.

So, does anyone know a videographer that could videotape the
groundbreaking ceremony for the River Valley Market food co-op this
Thursday, May 17th?

The event officially starts at 11:15am and goes til 1pm. It would be
great to have a videographer there early, say by 10am to set up, get
their bearings and do a sound check, etc. before we officially start
at 11:15.

We don't have a budget set aside for this work, still being very
grassroots at this point, and need someone that can do this gratis.
We would credit you, I am sure, in our upcoming newsletter and word
of mouth whenever we could. If you , or someone you know, would be
interested and would need to charge something, please contact me and
I will check with our GM.

Please contact me for more project details or videographers to pass
along to me.

Thanks,
Deb Chandler
Outreach Committee