[Hidden-tech] Silvana Gravini deserves some applause!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu May 10 12:17:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Over the last month or so I've written so many thanks to so many
folks that I got lost in who was credited. In the process, one of the
KEY PEOPLE in the Hidden-Tech organization got lost in the shuffle.

I realized, belatedly, that Silvana Gravini's name was not listed in
the Greenfield piece. That's a real wrong I want to rectify because
Silvana was there right from the first meeting on May 2 and has been
a trooper ever since.

She not only developed the organization's first Web site, but has
been instrumental in developing the architecture that will carry the
organization forward. Plus, she's just one of the most decent women
you will ever meet and a dear friend.

So, Silvana, take a bow for all your hard work and please accept my
sincere apologies.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder