[Hidden-tech] Logo & website sprucing up needed

Johnny Lee Lenhart johnnyLee at symchatech.com
Thu May 10 11:58:40 EDT 2007

Hi all:

I'm moving into a more "serious" phase of my business, doing things like
hiring an accountant, setting up books, separating my personal and
business finances, etc.  I need a logo.  Definitely for my website,
probably also for business cards.  (Stationary?  Tattoo?)

By the way, I do backend web development, but I absolutely suck at
graphics design.  If you're interested, or have a contact who might be,
please let me know.  Check out my website and you'll see what I mean.

                            Johnny Lee Lenhart
                            Symcha Technology Services, LLC
                            Brattleboro, Vermont  USA
                            (802) 254-4609  (home office)