[Hidden-tech] Marketing job available in Burlington, MA

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Wed May 9 15:22:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

One of my clients, an investment banking firm in Burlington, MA, is looking
for a Director of Marketing Communications.  Here are the specifics.  If
know of someone in the Boston area who might be a fit, please feel free to
pass this info along.  Any one who is interested should respond to the
e-mail address at the end of the job description. Thanks!

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
____________________________
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA
www.yourghostwriter.com

Company: Mirus Capital Advisors
Job Title: Director of Marketing Communications

Company Description: Mirus Capital Advisors is a 15-person professional
services firm providing mergers and acquisitions advisory,
recapitalizations, financings, valuations and consulting. We provide
services nationwide with a strong emphasis and presence on the New England
market.  Mirus is team-driven, highly collaborative, family friendly, and
has a very supportive culture.  The firm has a meaningful budget for
marketing, but very little emphasis on advertising.

Job Description:  Mirus is looking for an experienced marketing professional
to join our management team and lead marketing strategy and execution. An
ideal candidate would have 8-12 years of marketing communications
experience, including 3-5 years of marketing management experience.  Given
our use of third party marketing services providers, we are looking for
someone with experience managing outsourced vendor/partners. We are also
looking for somebody that has proven capable of managing multiple
communication and PR campaigns that target discerning professionals such as
private equity investors, attorneys, accountants and/or C-level executives.

An ideal candidate has the skills and inclination to provide a balanced
combination of strategy and budget development, project management, and
day-to-day responsibility for implementation and marketing tasks.  This is a
hands on job where you will be directly responsible for executing the
strategy. Although you will have some administrative support, you will not
have a full-time "marketing staff".

Skills should include project management, vendor selection and management,
vendor negotiations, copy editing, some graphic design, PR/Media relations,
and IT skills.  Given these requirements, excellent spoken and written
communications skills are important, An ideal candidate would have
experience with databases, database marketing, events, website management,
webinars, e-mail marketing, direct mail, and other direct action marketing
is required.

Please submit a resume, cover letter, salary history and/or expectations to
Williams at merger.com.