[Hidden-tech] Looking for used laptop

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Wed May 9 08:16:49 EDT 2007

FYI, I've worked with Dragon and found a 97% error-free rate is
unacceptable. In the worst instance, a doctor (with a thick accent, to be
sure) said "The patient should continue medication" which the software
transcribed as "The patient should discontinue medication." Now doctors need
to check any transcription, but that one scared me. I did run into someone
who uses Dragon with severely handicapped people and has no problem with it.

A walk sounds much better than Dragon or XP Speech.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

14 Bobala Road

Holyoke, MA 01040