[Hidden-tech] Looking for used laptop

SoundShifter at aol.com SoundShifter at aol.com
Tue May 8 21:06:25 EDT 2007

Thank you so much to all who replied to my question.  I truly appreciate all
the perspectives and suggestions.

My thought was just as Melinda said, that a laptop would allow me to work in
different settings and positions, thus reducing the same repetitive stress.  I
seem to have mouse stress as well as keyboard stress (which by the way
developed while using an ergonomically designed, split keyboard).  I've heard both
the pen and the roller ball mouse recommended.  I have returned to my
conventional keyboard for the time being, holding it on my lap (any comments?).

I keep trying to use the XP speech recognition tool, but I get impatient
because of all the (rather funny) errors.  Perhaps Dragon would serve me better,
Peter?  I will also experiement with the ergonomic suggestions.  Now, if only I
can stay conscious enough to maintain an aligned and relaxed posture.  Today,
my remedy was to take a brisk two-hour walk.  Thanks again.  Naaz

Naaz Hosseini
Your Voice is Your Power

Email: _naaz at soundshifter.com_ (mailto:naaz at soundshifter.com)
Web:_ www.soundshifter.com_ (http://soundshifter.com/)