[Hidden-tech] [Hidden Tech] Looking for router recommendations

Lou Davis ldavis at marketstreetresearch.com
Tue May 8 10:13:10 EDT 2007

Hi Cynthia,

We use transcription services often in the work we do here at Market
Street Research.  We pay our transcriptionists around $30/hr, and it
takes them approximately 10 hours to transcribe an hours worth of
material.  However, that's for transcribing focus groups, where many
people are speaking and the transcriptionist has to attribute everything
that's spoken to specific individual participants...  We do have the
one-on-one interviews we conduct transcribed as well, I just don't have
any details on those costs.

The transcriptionists we use are: Traeci Stevens who can be reached at
413-335-6435 and Luann Jette who can be reached at 413-527-0922.  I'm
sure they would be happy to give you more informed estimates.

Hope this is helpful.  Good luck with your grant proposal!

Lou Davis
Vice President
Market Street Research
31 Trumbull Road