[Hidden-tech] Looking for used laptop

SoundShifter at aol.com SoundShifter at aol.com
Mon May 7 12:46:36 EDT 2007

Hello, I am a therapist in Nyack, NY who tunes in to your discussions from
time to time.  I'm more tech than is good for me.  I developed carpal tunnel
syndrome and am looking for a very inexpensive or free laptop (no more than 3 yrs
old) to use while I recover from the stress.

Unfortunately, I do everything on my PC (Windows XP Professional):
notes/proposals/workshop development/brochures and more on Word 2003, business cards,
flyers, etc. on Publisher 2003, Outlook calendar, Quicken 2002 Deluxe, ASCII
email announcements on Open Office or CopyWriter, web editing on Macromedia
Contribute, and minimal Excel database.  (I won't even mention Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional, & Flash Paper).  I welcome any suggestions.
Thank you.  Naaz

PS: I came to be on the list when I met Amy at Wesleyan (both our alma
maters) where she spoke on a panel a few years ago.

Naaz Hosseini
Your Voice is Your Power

Email: _naaz at soundshifter.com_ (mailto:naaz at soundshifter.com)
Web:_ www.soundshifter.com_ (http://soundshifter.com/)