[Hidden-tech] pay for podcast instruction

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 01:21:00 EDT 2007

Hello.

I am looking to pay an experienced podcaster for an hour of their time
(though it will likely be less than an hour) to go over a few podcasting
fine points with me. I have come a long way in my own self-education but
have a couple of things I want to go over with someone who has already
produced and posted podcasts to web sites.

Please email me off list to discuss the details.

Thanks in advance,

(and hope to see many of you at our event next Tuesday in Hadley).

Jon Reed
Hidden Tech Steering Committee