[Hidden-tech] Marcus Buckingham - STRENGTHS revolution in business and education

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Tue Mar 13 12:30:56 EDT 2007

For those of you desiring educational reform and working on transforming the
cultural consciousness here in the US and beyond, you'll want to tune into
this PBS program featuring Marcus Buckingham (details below)
<http://www.marcusbuckingham.com/> www.marcusbuckingham.com.  His
groundbreaking ideas are promoted by Harvard Business School and taking
corporate American by storm.  The program not only debuts his new book, Go
Put Your Strengths to Work, but also highlights the award-winning,
revolutionary, strengths-based educational model and curriculum developed by
the Purnell School in New Jersey.   <http://www.purnell.org/page/2100>
http://www.purnell.org/page/2100  Marcus and Jenifer (School Director) are
currently on a national tour, hitting most major cities (Boston last week)
to promote this "strengths revolution."  Forward the calendar to friends
around the country.   <http://www.strengthsmovement.com/?page_id=6>
http://www.strengthsmovement.com/?page_id=6

The consulting initiative within Infinite Worth (my company) is driven by a
vision to illuminate, empower and equip organizations (business, not for
profit, and education) to thrive and prosper using this and other emerging,
transformational ideas and paradigms.  I am available on a limited basis for
private consultation and workshops with organizational leaders and am
interested in connecting with individuals who share the passion to
collaborate for higher impact and effect.  Drop me a line @
<mailto:shana at infiniteworth.net> shana at infiniteworth.net.

cheers ~
Shana

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

                         <http://www.infiniteworth.net/>

Managing Director

eWomen network - Western Mass

 <http://www.ewomennetwork.com/> www.ewomennetwork.com

you are six steps away from anyone in the world - get connected and empower
your dreams!

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net/> www.infiniteworth.net

let's work together to transform our world and tell a better story

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

  _____