[Hidden-tech] Website work

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Mon Mar 5 15:34:27 EST 2007

Folks,

A friend has a possible project for anyone who is interested, described as:
        <<..I have a couple of websites using Drupal open source modules, requiring some work (as I understand it) in MySQL, as well as an email system called PHPList, another open source package that may actually be where the MySQL comes in. As you can tell, I ain't got a clue, and I need some help correcting some problems and making some changes. The guy who set it up for me seems to have disappeared. Any suggestions?..>>

To some, this might be a Mission: Impossible. To others, it's probably a cakewalk. To still others, it's probably reasonable work. If you fall into the second or third category and would like more information, please let me know (off-list is probably better, so as not to clog everyone's mailbox).

Ed