[Hidden-tech] [Hidden tech] Looking for suggestions of where to hold a benefit concert

Daniel Belmont dbelmont2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 15:38:47 EST 2007

Hi, my name is Dan Belmont, and I am producing a benefit concert for the Performance Project, a Northampton based theater troupe that works with people who have been incarcerated in prisons to create theater pieces somewhat based on the stories of their lives.  The project also helps people with re-integration into society, aiding in finding jobs, housing, and healthcare.

The concert will feature Evelyn Harris (formerly of Sweet Honey in the Rock) and the Alchemystics, the local hip-hop/reggae band.

I am looking for suggestions of where to hold this concert -- it needs to be in Northampton.  I have already approached the Northampton Center for the Arts (they are booked on the date of the show), P.A.C.E. (not heard back yet) as well as various area restaurants.  The space needs to hold 100-200 people, and allow food and dancing.

thx,
Dan Belmont

Never Miss an Email