Thanks! Re: [Hidden-tech] HELP! Full-time mother needs part-time baby-sitter to help free time to finish her masters thesis by May deadline

Michael McIntosh michael at esperdyne.com
Thu Mar 1 17:16:36 EST 2007

Hello Folks!

Many folks responded within hours of my initial email and several have
stepped forward to help us out! My wife is working on her thesis right
now as I type this email! =)

Thank you all for the great references, suggestions and advice! :) If
any of our current options don't work out, we'll definitely follow up
some of the other suggestions and referrals we've received. Thanks
again, what a great community! :)

-Michael