[Hidden-tech] pay for podcast instruction

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Sat Mar 17 23:57:05 EDT 2007

Jon...

Ron's post made me realize that you may just be looking for an easy
way to save and syndicate podcast. <duh> Thought you wanted an overview, etc.

I use an online service to handle web audio (it will also post video,
but I have not gone there yet) look at
http://househealing.com/RR_offerings.html  to see how I use audio on
my web pages.

The service includes packaging and syndicating audio for podcasts.
Just record and save the file, upload it to your account and follow
the into on the podcast tab. The system does the rest. The only issue
is bandwidth usage, which can get pricey if you post a very
successful podcast from their server. There is a free 30-day trial so
you can check it out.

Take a look at: http://farkas.audioacrobat.com/   (yes it's a
referral link... if you stay with them I get a few sheckles for the referral.)

Hope that's helpful.
Blissings,
David